Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Artist Jennifer J L Jones

Jennifer J L Jones lives and works in Atlanta, GA. Her rich, emotional, energetic, abstract pieces have been speaking to me this week and I thought I'd share a few here at La Maison Boheme.


From Jennifer's Artist Statement:
Beauty is everywhere and as an artist I interpret that beauty, whether it is found in the grace of a falling leaf, the burnt edges of a flower, a kaleidoscope of cloud formations, a glass-topped lake, or millions of crushed shells along a stretch of beach. My work is both a physical manifestation of my experiences found in nature and the spiritual guidance therein. An expression of what is not only seen, but felt. Painting is for me, an intuitive process, each studio session becoming a form of meditation. Pushing ahead through process and paint, layers build symbolizing change, time, and growth. These layered glazes of color and mixed media create mood, atmosphere, and a vibration of energy unique to each viewer interacting with the final piece.










Interested in other artist I've featured?




No comments: