Friday, February 20, 2015

Weren't you doing a bathroom remodel?

Remember THIS? And THIS? And then THIS? Yes, you remember... there were all sorts of updates along the way. The bathroom remodel project is now done! It's been done for a few weeks. I still have some painting to do in the laundry room area, but generally it's done.

However, I haven't shared any photos with you all because I'm stalling. We immediately began using the bathroom everyday and I haven't had a chance to clean up the dust and prepare the space for photos. I'm also going to be writing an article about it for Houzz.com, so the photos need to be good! So sorry for the long wait. To tide you over, here are two yellowy snapshots of the space.





1 comment:

Anne Charriere said...

I love the upate and look forward to seeing more on Houzz, Sarah!

Thank you,

Anne.