Friday, June 06, 2014

Three Months Until Squam

The Squam Art Workshops, which generally take place twice a year on a quiet and contemplative lake in New Hampshire, are an extraordinary gathering of creative souls. Every year, Elizabeth Duvivier (the founder), assembles a group of teachers, wise women and artists to lead classes for participants. The workshops are a magnet for creative people in need of peace, art, healing, inspiration, uplift and fun.

I know that three months seems like a long time to you, but for me, the September Squam Art Workshops are just around the corner. And I can't wait. That's why I was so happy to see an article today on the Yankee Magazine website about the workshops. Congrats to Elizabeth for being featured on the New England Guest Blog! I was also delighted to see that one of my photos from last year's workshops was featured in the post.

Do you hear that?
It's Squam calling my name...


Photo by Sarah Greenman

Photo by Amy Gretchen Maher

Photo Art by Susannah Conway

Photo by Jen Barlev

Interested in knowing more?
Read about my time at last year's Squam Art Workshops HERE.


Or...
visit the Squam WEBSITE
follow Squam on FACEBOOK

No comments: