Friday, May 31, 2013

Tribal Prints

I know some of you will look at this and think, Tribal is so 2011. However, I am still in love. Tribal prints will never die for me. They always work whether in your home or on your body. I found some great pieces via Uniprice - a website that allows you to shop for a certain style of clothing or product without having to skip around from individual store to store. I searched for all things Tribal and up popped a variety of items from Anthropology, Bloomingdales, Asos, Fossil, etc.  Check it out:







4 comments:

Karena said...

Sarah I love that very 1st jacket! Tribal and ethnic looks still do it for me!

Please do come and enter my giveaway from Segreto Finishes!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Emily said...

I think tribal is like toile, tartan, or animal prints for many people. It is loved no matter if it is "in" or "out". I think it is great that you still like it. You know who you are!

The Fay File said...

I love the tribal print, it gives off an warmthness, loved this post!!

Shavonda@AHomeFullOfColor said...

Tribal will NEVER EVER be out of style!:)