Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sarah Saw Something

Time for another weekly installment of Sarah Saw Something, where I share little bits and bobs that I found interesting in the blogosphere this week. Enjoy!


Got 42 million dollars?  You could buy Jennifer Aniston's home in Beverly Hills.
Click HERE to see more.




My latest collection of Etsy finds - can you tell that I miss Scotland?  






Dude, give back your crown.  I'm sure you've heard by now that Monsieur Galliano was fired this week from his £4 million-a-year post at Dior's creative helm, following three separate racist outbursts in a Paris bar, La Perle.  Very interesting Op-Ed in the NY Times.  Click HERE to read.




The yummy new issue of Lonny has gone live!





 And this is the most wonderfully wrapped gift I've ever seen.  Found it at Sketch 42.


Have a beautiful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love Sketch 42- that present is gorgeous. Very interested to read that article about JG- how gross. And that cover of Lonny makes my heart flutter- so gorgeous!

Francine Gardner said...

Love Jennifer Aniston house but find it too masculine for her persona. Welcome to New York Jennifer...would love to design your next space...

Vintage is for Lovers said...

O la, la! A new Lonny mag! And that present wrapping is Amazing!! xo Samantha

Kelle Dame said...

I Love your "Sarah Saw Something posts"!! How fun! Thanks for the introduction to Sketch 42...I would have had no idea :)
Have a fabulous weekend!
Kelle
xx