Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Foyer

Remember this post from the beginning of the summer where I was boo-hooing the fact that my disgusting green and pink marble entryway would not be covered before my baby arrived? Well, my amazing mama made magic happen. She came for a visit and single-handedly dry walled, painted and laid down some new flooring. We used Allure Taskmaster snap down flooring from Home Depot. It rocks. Here are some hazy before and after shots to give you an idea.


BEFORE
:




AFTER:

9 comments:

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Wow! Can your mom come to my house? Mom's are great my mom and mother and law have helped me do so many things on our house.

PS Giveaway on my blog!

Visual Vamp said...

An amazing transformation, and affordable and doable by us mere mortals and super moms!
xo xo

MariCari said...

IMPRESIONANTE!!!! CHAPO!!!!

Laura said...

That looks fantastic! Go, mom! What a gorgeous floor.

24 Corners said...

What a difference...your mom is amazing! She could have her own show on HGTV! ;)

A House and Home said...

I have that same tile and you have an amazing mama.

Unknown said...

Your mom rocks! Great transformation!

Efrat Deutsch said...

Wow, That looks really good!

Mama said...

Gosh! I feel like a celebrity. Thanks for all the lovely comments. I love doing home projects, especially ones that give you a big bang for the buck!
PS Isn't my daughter an amazing woman!