Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ottomania

Who doesn't love a soft place to land your butt or your feet? Ottomans are the work horses of the house. They serve as coffee tables, extra seating, doggy beds (as in the photo below), hidden storage or in my case, door stops. The third photo shows a square ottoman with a homemade slip cover. Very cute, very easy. Love it.


While browsing Little Willow yesterday, I came upon this home featured in the most recent issue of House Beautiful. First off, check out the cozy little ottoman in the photo below. Secondly, I couldn't just include this one photo, because the rest of the house is fantastic. We needed the whole effect! The colors are so soothing and those sand-washed walls are downright dreamy. I also love the botanical tiles behind the fireplace. Enjoy!


1 comment:

AppleTree said...

If I had a million dollars, I would buy you that ottoman, but not a real fur coat that's cruel.