Saturday, October 03, 2009

My Bedroom

We've been in our house for less than a week and as you can imagine, my husband and I are doing a lot of unpacking and arranging of stuff. I've got most of our master bedroom put together - although we haven't put up window coverings or wall hangings, etc. As you can see in the "before" photo, the walls are mint green with one padded wall covered in yellow and wheat colored florals. The previous owners had a white chenille bedspread and filled the room with Victorian style furniture. We've torn down the padded wall and painted the room with Behr paint in Ashwood. I've included a swatch at the end of the post - it's smack dab in the center of the photo.
BEFORE

AFTER

1 comment:

HowtoBEaCOOLoldLady said...

seriously, you have just moved in? I am so totally impressed. Our bedroom did not look like this. Nor does it still. Too many boxes of stuff cluttering it up. oh well. its a continuing thing.