Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Father's Paradise - Scotland

My father recently left the ol' U.S. of A. for the northern coast of Scotland. He has claimed his own paradise. This is the fishing village in which he now resides. I hope that I too can one day claim my own little paradise. One day.


This is his house: the big guy in the center with the white doors.
He and his wife live in the upper floors.

This is his beautiful artsy shot of lobster traps outside his house.

This was last night's sunset from his bedroom window.

This is his home from the street. It's all so dreamy, isn't it?

5 comments:

Karri said...

It's like a dream.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely lovely. I'm packing right now...

MFAMB said...

your dad is living his dream alright!! can i come and visit him?

Kandice said...

prefect. Wow

J said...

Tell your Dad I'm moving in. LOL