Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Morning on the Dock | A Conversation

For the past four years I have been attending retreats at Squam Art Workshops. My time at these art retreats have infused my life and my work with joy and renewed focus. That's why I was delighted when Elizabeth Duvivier, the founder of Squam Art Workshops, asked me for an interview as part of her podcast, "Morning on the Dock".


This photo is from my time at Squam Lake in 2014.


So here it is! Our hour-long conversation about creativity, theatre, art-making, partnership, parenthood, loss, imperfection, healing, and the sacred transformational power of living out loud. Thank you, Elizabeth, for creating such a beautiful space for this kind of deep-dive dialogue. Read Elizabeth's full article on her website HERE.


No comments: