Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Studio Work Table

I'm looking to build a studio work table. I want something that's waist-height and provides plenty of storage bellow for canvases and materials. However, I'd also be open to something that resembles a big long farm table. And of course, it must be on casters for mobility around the studio. There seem to be a million ways to accomplish this task, but I thought I'd start with inspiration photos that look functional and generally attractive.




















2 comments:

Connie said...

Planning and anticipation is half the fun of planning a new space. Love all of these tables! I'm sure you will come up with a workable plan.

Carol Currie said...

If you're going to sit at your table think about having the top overhang so that there's room for your knees and feet