Thursday, March 16, 2017

Bay Area Premier of "Leni"

Today, I'm off to California's Bay Area for the opening weekend of my play Leni currently in production at Aurora Theatre Company. I began writing this play in 2002 and completed the current version in 2006. You can read more about the play HERE.

Director Jon Tracy was interviewed about Leni this week on KDFC's State of the Arts. You can listen HERE. Also, Oakland Magazine featured the production this week with an article HERE. I'll be away from the blog for a few days, but in the meantime, wish me luck! I'm so excited to see this new incarnation!



Martha Brigham (left) and Stacy Ross (right). Photo by David Allen.


1 comment:

LT said...

Oh Sarah, I am so happy and proud of you and all your work and THIS PLAY. An admirer in western MA who loves your blog.