Thursday, September 29, 2016

Bar Stools

I suddenly have need for a couple of bar stools. But I've never really liked sitting at bar stools. They're usually too small, or at a weird height or my butt gets tired after a while. In my estimation, every bar stool needs two things: a wide comfortable seat and a cross bar for me to place my feet. So I've been looking around at possible options. Here are a few I like:

The Berry Bar Stool

Grant Gibson

Tessa Collection

West Elm

Cassie Kelley


And if money was no object, I'd go with these:

Hive Modern

2 comments:

Connie said...

I'm sure that whatever you need, will suddenly come into your life. You kinda work that way. Now that you've put it out into the Universe, it will soon be yours.

rebecca said...

Oh, wow! What a variety.
I'll be interested to know which you choose.