Monday, January 25, 2016

Back in the Saddle | Updating my Website

Hello dear readers! Updating my website has been on my to-do list since September. In that time I have not attended to any of my web content, nor have I sent my art newsletter. So if you've been hearing crickets at www.sarahgreenman.com, I apologize.

But today, I've refreshed my navigation, updated my projects and am about ready to launch my first newsletter of the year on February 1st! If you haven't signed up to receive my newsletter, you can do it now at www.sarahgreenman.com/newsletter. I've got some exciting things to share in the next newsletter and a very cool upcoming opportunity for all you art collectors out there. Sign up and get all of the latest information. (I never share your information or send you spammy crap.)

Please head over to my website when you have a moment and let me know what you think of the new layout. I always appreciate hearing your feedback. Thank you and have a beautiful Monday!



1 comment:

Emily said...

I think your website looks great Sarah! Nice and organized.