Monday, December 07, 2015

Blue & Red

If I have to choose one color in isolation as an all-time favorite, then turquoise takes the trophy. However, when it comes to pairings, I love Indigo and red. My entire dining room is comprised of these colors as is much of my artwork.

As often happens, while floating link to link, in the wee hours of the night, I found Cabana Magazine's Instagram feed via My Favorite and My Best. It's a glorious collection of imagery, but I also noticed that they heavily feature my blue and red! Dreamy. Here's a taste...

















Most photos from Cabana Magazine. A few are from my Pinterest boards.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

So classic - timeless in appeal...

Connie said...

So dreamy. This makes me want to redo my whole house.

Emily said...

drool worthy images and a color combo I continue to use over and over again my homes.