Monday, April 06, 2015

Up and Running | www.sarahgreenman.com

For the past two years, I've been casting around trying to find the right platform for my professional website. There were lots of programs that worked well enough, but none that covered everything I wanted for my site. But I think I've finally landed in the right spot with Squarespace.

My new site is up and running! I have space for my past work gallery, my art shop, print shop and even separate space for my photography work. Visitors can look at my art, browse my portrait photography, shop, contact me or sign up for my newsletter all in one place. I'm so relieved.

Thanks in advance for taking a peek.
I'd love to hear your thoughts. 
Is it clear? 
Navigable? 
Fun to browse?




1 comment:

Connie said...

I had a lot of fun looking through the new site. I'm not very savvy, and I found the quite easy to get around. Congratulations on your new place! I'll be back often.