Thursday, April 02, 2015

Favorite Necklace of All Time

For the past three months, I've been wearing one necklace non-stop. It has truly become a part of me. It was a gift from the ever talented Rachel Anderson of One Man's Trash. Rachel is based in Austin, TX and while I have many of her pieces - most of them lush, layered statement necklaces - her PatchworkTassel Necklaces are my new favorite.

The photos below were taken by Chelsea Laine Francis, the effervescent photographer who covered the Texas Style Council CAMP retreat last weekend in Austin. She snapped these as we arrived at our cabins. I was wearing my Tassel Necklace with a silk cowl scarf I knit for myself last year. Thanks to Chelsea for getting such great shots!

Rachel has a few more of these beauties left in her shop, so get on it! 
Visit her Etsy shop HERE.







3 comments:

Rachel Anderson said...

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Thank you, love!
I never get tired of seeing you rawkin those necklaces!!
mwah!
Rachel

Notes From ABroad said...

I love the necklace, the colors are wonderful and look good with your coloring. But ... what I really really love ? Your hair :)

besitos, C ... with the straight hair.

Wendy said...

Hahaha! I laughed out loud at "NotesFromAbroad"'s comment. I was thinking the same thing! Those curls of yours are spectacular. I do like the necklace, though, but especially the way you combined it with the scarf. I trying to think what I have on hand that might work together like that. Thanks for the inspiration.