Monday, March 30, 2015

Meet Griffin

Hello dear readers. This weekend, our much anticipated puppy joined our family. My brother-in-law and his wife, gifted us this very special puppy for Christmas. Griffin, an Austrailian Labradoodle, is almost 12 weeks old and comes to us from Liberty Labradoodles in Oregon. He arrived this weekend by plane and is now in the process of getting to know our family. Griffin will eventually train to be my son's therapy / assistive dog, but until then, he's just our sweet floppy family pup.











3 comments:

Notes From ABroad said...

Awwww ... just when I am contemplating getting a puppy as soon as it warms up and stops snowing .

In my adult lifetime, I have had 2 Standard Poodles. The last one was Tate, a chocolate brown and big.
He was the love of our family, we all adored him. He lived to the ripe old age of 12 which is kind of sad, it should have been 50 but he was loved every minute of every one of those years.
You can't get a better dog .. even if it is mixed.
Congratulation and have fun with him .. he is adorable and I know the boys will adore him too.

Emily said...

Adorbs!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!!

~Connie in VA