Friday, November 14, 2014

In The Studio

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I've been reshuffling my home. This included moving my studio from our converted garage to my sons' old bedroom. I love the new space because it's the largest room in the house and it's also the only bedroom with wood floors. (Photos coming soon!)

So after a long hiatus, I'm back in the studio this week working on a few commissions. It feels so good to be putting paint to canvas again. I know it's only been a little over a month, but it seems like an eternity to me.

I also had a chance to finish the paintings I started during my Flora Bowley workshop at The Squam Art Workshops in September. They're now complete and listed in the shop. I also still have the popular 5 x 5 inch mini prints available in the shop. Take a look and get yours before they're gone.






Yesterday, I put the first layer on a 36 x 48 inch canvas.
Ah, it's good to be back!


2 comments:

Notes From ABroad said...

Oh I like it ! The colors in the first one cheered me right up , the second one is soothing and lovely too.. you are good :)

Betsy said...

Exuding happy - wonderful!