Friday, October 31, 2014

Suzan Davidson Designs

Happy Halloween, dear readers! Last spring, I was contacted by DFW area designer Suzan Davidson, looking for someone to take interior photos of her work in hopes of creating a visual portfolio for her new website.

I've written 75 home tour articles for Houzz.com and have 7,000 plus edited interior photos sitting in my Houzz file. However I hadn't thought of documenting a designer's body of work until a friend referred me to Suzan. I love when other people help you to see what you're capable of! Thank you friends.

It was truly an honor to go home to home with Suzan, peeking into the beautiful homes she has designed and curated. Her new website is now live and I'm so excited to share one of the interiors I photographed.





One of my favorite color stories in the many houses I visited was this open concept living, dinning and kitchen space. The details here are lush and elegant with an unexpected sense of play. And what better hues for Halloween than orange and purple?










There are lots of spaces to ooh and awe at on her new website, suzandavidsondesigns.com. I'll keep you posted because I'll be featuring some of her homes for  Houzz.com in the coming months! Thanks for reading and enjoy a safe Halloween and weekend!

No comments: