Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Squam Art Fair

Hello dear readers. Thank you for all of the kind notes of condolence following the news of my brother's death. It has been an incredibly difficult week to say the least.

Prior to my brother's passing, my mother and I planned a retreat for this coming week at the Squam Arts Workshops in New Hampshire. While our initial instinct upon hearing the news of my brother's death was to cancel our trip, we thought better of it and have decided to go. We need a quiet, beautiful place to honor my brother, attend to our grieving hearts and begin to heal. What better place to do this than deep in the woods of New Hampshire on the shore of a cool blue lake making art? Once again, art comes to my rescue.

Photo by Elizabeth Duvivier

This art retreat culminates in a marvelous and magical art fair on Saturday evening, September 13th from 7:30 - 10pm. This is a time when crafters, artists, silversmiths, stitchers, sewers and knitters can congregate and sell their wares. You can find a comprehensive list of vendors HERE. My mama and I will have a table at the fair. She'll be selling her one-of-a-kind bolo style necklaces and I'll be selling prints of my artwork. If you are in the Boston, MA or Holderness, NH areas we'd love to see you! More information HERE.

Squam Art Fair
Saturday, Sept. 13, 2014 from 7:30pm - 10:00pm
Rockywold Deephaven Camps
18 Bacon Road
Holderness, New Hampshire


www.sarahgreenman.com

Of course, I'll have lots of photos and thoughts when I return!
Until then, hold each other close.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

loving on you so so much. what a joy to meet you! xoxoxo

Camille said...

I can't tell you how blessed I feel to know you, Sarah. Sending you SO MUCH LOVE. xoxox

Connie said...

It was great.