Monday, June 23, 2014

A little homesick...

Today, I'm missing my home. This is usually the time when my family and I return to Dallas from our 7 week contract at the Utah Shakespeare Festival. In the past, my husband has only served on the artistic staff, meaning that his job is over when the shows open. But this year, we are in the acting company - a job which we are thrilled to have.

We have 10 more weeks on our contract and we open our shows this coming week!  I am content to know that a marvelous family is in our beautiful home, enjoying the cozy beds, making breakfast in our homey kitchen and circling around the dining table at night. I love knowing that the home is in use. And I'm also a little home sick. So until I can be reunited with my house... here are some photos to tide me over.











All photos taken by me.
See more HERE


1 comment:

Shawna McComber said...

Your home is such a beautiful reflection of yourselves and such a sanctuary, no wonder you miss it. I don't think I could be away from home for that long. I've certainly never tried it and some adventures would be exciting enough to tempt me, but I am a real home body in the end. Wish I could see your play.
Break a leg!