Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Music on the Mind

These past 8 days have been spent in rehearsals at the Utah Shakespeare Festival. I have been feverishly learning music and lyrics for Sondheim's "Into the Woods". I've also been memorizing lines for a world premier of "Sense & Sensibility". Both shows are going to be filled with beautiful music. But last night, as I was singing with the cast and taking cues from our freakishly talented musical director, I realized what a gift it is to enjoy and make music. This morning, as I write this, I'm feeling grateful for the many ways that music fills my world.

via

via

via

via

via

via

via



1 comment:

Shawna McComber said...

Stunning images as always! Music is such a gift. I used to love singing in jazz choir but I can no longer do it. It's just singing in the shower now.