Saturday, April 19, 2014

This Week in the Studio | Free Fall

Thank you to everyone who made my 48-hour flash sale such a success. It was such fun to clean out my studio and send my artwork hither and yon. Nineteen pieces found homes over the past two days!

This week my friend and Nashville based country western singer, Brittany Bexton, launched an IndieGoGo campaign to raise money for her new EP. The title track is called "Free Fall", which you can listen to HERE.

Brittany asked that I create a piece of art inspired by her song. Her idea was to offer a limited edition numbered print for contributors who donate at the $60 level! To check out her fundraising efforts, click HERE. It was such a fun exercise to paint something in response to a song. Here is "Free Fall":



"Free Fall"  -  8 x 10 inch acrylic on canvas