Saturday, March 01, 2014

In (and out) of the Studio

I finished three commissions last week and have just embarked on a new one. I'm in the process of creating a portrait of two children. It's delicate work, as you can imagine, so I've been taking my sweet time. Also, this week, my wonderful magical mother-in-law is visiting. She is fantastically hands-on with my kids, which gives me a little more time to read, eat, and slow down. I even got to shower, go on a date with my husband and visit an art museum!


Read...



Eat...



Slow down...



Shower and leave the house...




Go to an art museum...





7 comments:

Connie said...

The gift of Love. Betsy is an amazing M in L, and you are a very lucky girl.

Shawna McComber said...

You look very lovely when you shower. I'm glad you had a lovely time and have the gift of such loving family.

Traci said...

Is that a warm chocolate chip muffin? Mmmmm...

Sarah Greenman said...

Traci, its a homemade scone.

Sarah Greenman said...

Shawna - thank you! Amazing what a little shampoo can do for a girl's confidence. xo

Anonymous said...

What a great photo of you. You look radiant ! Hope you enjoyed your wonderful downtime ! Oh yea- LOVE your blog !

Rachel Anderson said...

You look wonderful! Will I ever leave the house again?