Saturday, January 18, 2014

This Week in the Studio | A Monthly Newsletter

I love making art. It is absolutely my favorite thing to do. 2013 marked the first year that I began making art professionally. The learning curve was steep and I learned so much about my process, my materials and about the business of making art.

This year, I want to honor my work and respect my endeavor by spending some time on the business part of art making. If you've been reading this week, you know it's been a big few days in the studio! I've just launched my new website and also announced that I'm giving away art prints on a pay-what-you-can scale. I'd love to send you one - just click HERE to learn more. A group of prints just shipped out yesterday!





And... I've just written my first monthly newsletter!

If you're interested in receiving a little monthly dose of art and light in your inbox, please sign up below! It's a great way to stay in touch and up-to-date on events, specials and new work.



Subscribe to Sarah's newsletter

* indicates required



Thank you so much for your support in 2013! 
And cheers to a wonderful new year.

Sarah

No comments: