Friday, January 03, 2014

Tea & Gratitude

January is off to a quiet start. It's nice. My children are still home from school, my husband hasn't gone back to work yet (I love the academic calendar) and we're enjoying the many gifts of the season that made their way into our home over the past few weeks.

My husband's step-mom gave me a lovely selection of loose leaf tea from The Spice and Tea Exchange for Christmas (The Emperor's Chai, Mystic Dragon Tea, and Chamomile Twist).  I have been brewing a pot everyday. It's so good that I might just drop coffee and convert. Tea drinkers, what is your favorite kind of tea and where do you get it?






Oh, and one more thing...

Don't forget that you've got four more days to shop my Tastemaker Collection at Arcadian Home. My hand-picked collection of home goods, called "The Bohemian Home", will be on sale for four more days. Check it out HERE.

3 comments:

Christa said...

Thanks for asking, my favorite loose tea is Imperial Gunpowder Leaf Tea. Not only is it great for drinking, I also use it for re-hydrating dried mushrooms & other stuff. Happy New Year 2014 to you.

Notes From ABroad said...

Since we have been back in the United States, I think I drink a pot of tea every day.
My favorites have remained, Constant Comment and Earl Grey.
But Celestial Seasonings makes some nice flavored teas , most evenings I have Sleepy Time tea /Chamomile ..
Happy New Year ~

Anonymous said...

Dragonwell loose leaf green tea is by far my favourite - I drink it almost daily. It's perfect with a square (or two) of dark chocolate.