Wednesday, June 26, 2013

White Dining Tables

I love the look of a white table. I've made good use of the little country style Ikea table in my kitchen, but lately I've been enjoying the more modern Parson and Tulip style tables. I especially love the table pictured directly below. I took this photo while covering a home tour for Houzz.com last summer. It is still one of my all-time favorite tables. I found some good look-a-likes below at Furniture Choice - a UK furniture company. Maybe someday I'll have a gleaming white table like this, but I think I should hold off until my sons stop marking their territory with crayons.




source


source


Stockholm White High Gloss Dinning Table via Furniture Choice



Or if a rectangular Parson's table isn't your thing, what about ovals?


source


source


Monaco White High Gloss Oval Table - via Furniture Choice



Here are a couple of shots of my little white kitchen table from Ikea (Liatorp). 
This all-purpose workhorse has served me well.







Don't forget to enter our current giveaway!
You could win a beautiful bathroom faucet from MOEN.
Click HERE to enter.


Win this faucet fixture!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

The last picture with the round table and turquoise chairs is my favourite. Maybe you could paint your kitchen table a high gloss and washable white that laughs at crayons. Do they make such a thing?