Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Colors in my Home

Someone recently asked me what colors I have in my house, so I thought I'd post all of the wall colors I've used on my walls. I live in Dallas where it's super warm all spring, summer and autumn and then pretty cold in the winter. The blues and grays I've used in the house create a feeling of warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer months. It's nice to see them all together here!  If you want to see these colors in the rooms, click HERE to view my home tour.




Living Room: Symphony Blue by Benjamin Moore

Kitchen: a custom mix I made myself

Master Bedroom: Ashwood by Behr

Art Studio: Black Suede by Behr

Nursery: Scotland Road by Behr

TV Den: Moroccan Red by Behr

Dining Room: Cracked Pepper by Behr

Son's Bedroom: Creamy Mushroom by Behr

No comments: