Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Men's Club - Part One

Today I'm showcasing rooms that my husband would love. Rustic wood details, black accents, natural fibers, thoughtful practicality and a few quirky masculine trappings make these interiors stand out as the perfect backdrop for my man. Sure, he loves our super colorful bohemian home... but every once in a while, I know that he'd like to relax in a neutral palette.  Tomorrow I'll be back with more!


source


source


source

source


source


source


source


source


source


source



5 comments:

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm looking forward to sharing your masculine room photos with my husband who pines for his "own" room.

Connie said...

Love the second pic. The black doors and windows are fabulous. And...the bedroom in that last shot. Oh yeah!

Unknown said...

WOW... I love these and Im no man! :D Fabulous!

Hugs,

Sarah Greenman said...

Me too Katherine! I love them all.

Emily said...

exposed brick + ornate mirror = love