Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Summer Art Workshop at Selah

Hey you.  Yes you.  Do you want to join me for an art workshop in Las Vegas?  I'll be teaching an all-day interdisciplinary art class on June 8th at Selah - a brand spanking new art salon for creatives!  Registration begins on January 20th, so I'll post the link when it goes live. Until then, read more about the workshop HERE and mark your calender if you're so inclined.  I'd love to meet you and make art with you.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Read more about  
and get to know
SELAH {an art salon}




2 comments:

Rachel Anderson said...

Congrats!! This is awesome news and...NICE FREAKING NECKLACE!! Where'd you get that? ;)
R

Mrs. Bianca said...

well you know, it just so happens that I'll be in Vegas around that time, so if it is in my budget, I would like to attend!!!