Friday, January 25, 2013

A Weekend in NYC


I'll be in the Big Apple this weekend with my husband.  He's going on a business trip and I'll be tagging along!  It's been years since I've been to NYC without my children in tow.  We don't have any big plans, but whatever we do, I won't have to haul a diaper bag and a car seat around as I usually do.  I want to spend a few hours at MOMA and see a show on Saturday night.  We'll also see some family and a few theater friends. I'm SO looking forward to it!


source


source


source


source


source


source


source


Of course its going to be like a million degrees below freezing while I'm there.  Okay, that's not true.  But for a traveling Texan, 16 degrees is a lot to handle.  I'll be packing all of my warmest duds.  I don't have a lot to choose from, so I won't be the most stylish cowgirl off the plane.  Here is my fantasy pack list for a cold whirl-wind trip to NYC:
















I'll see you when I return!


4 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

beautiful! have a great time...donna

Splenderosa said...

I just returned from NYC and, yes, it's cold, but doesn't feel as cold because of all the excitement. Long black coat with a fox fling and/or a pashmina was all I needed. And the right shoes. So happy you're having fun!!

Little Pieces of Light said...

Oooh have a great time!! I miss this city so much; you are so lucky to be able to go!

Best
Milsters

(http://www.littlepiecesoflight.com/)

HayleySarah said...

oh wow lucky you! Have a great time!!