Thursday, January 24, 2013

A gift for him.... and a little reminder


I've enjoyed posting spaces for men (and ladies too) over the past two days. If you didn't catch them, you can read them HERE and HERE.  Today, I'll finish up my Men's Club series with a gift.  I sometimes have a hard time finding good gifts for my man. He's a discerning chap with good taste and an artist's soul.  I ran into this lovely leather cuff the other day on Etsy, made from vintage leather belts. The metal bit attached in the center is custom made to show the longitude and latitude of any special place you want.  Beautiful, yes?  I thought it would make a lovely Valentine gift.


leather latitude and longitude cuff

Buy your own HERE



And don't forget - today is the last day of my GIVEAWAY!
The contest ends tonight at midnight.

Click HERE to enter and win the print below.



1 comment:

HayleySarah said...

wow brilliant gift idea for the hubby!! :)