Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Living Room Peek

I spent the weekend painting my living room and after four - yes, FOUR - coats, it's finally done. I'm not sharing all of the photos yet, but here is a little peek at the wall behind the sofa area. The color is Symphony Blue by Benjamin Moore.



I also thought it would be fun to share the design photos that have inspired my latest living room update. These were pulled from a file called "Make this happen in my house".  Do you have a dream file too? 


source

source

source

source

source

Be sure to check back on Friday when I'll share LOTS of photos of the new room and treat you to a little "state of the house" tour. 

7 comments:

Cortney said...

That blue looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more pics of your living room.

-Cortney

Leah said...

the color looks amazing!

Unknown said...

Great job! I LOVE the color, and the Bohemian style.

Corbin
http://decor-eat.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Love, love, love it! Having to do four coats would just about kill me, but the results are just gorgeous. Can't wait to see the full tour on Friday. Thanks for sharing the inspiration pics, too.

Karolina said...

Hi Sarah,
What a courageous move! And great result. Thank you for sharing.
I've been reading your blogs for more than a year now but never commented before and just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your blogs and I think that you are a very brave person:)
I wish you all the best!
Karolina

Emily said...

Looking good and I'll be back tomorrow.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

looks fantastic from what i can see!