Thursday, November 01, 2012

The Work of Françoise de Felice

I am in love with her paintings.
Françoise de Felice has completely captured my imagination.
Learn more about her work HERE or follow her on Facebook.


Corrina said...

Hi Sarah, these are so beautiful, I would love to have some hanging in my home, so delicate and such rich tones- devine !xxCorrina

Emily said...

These paintings are lovely!
If you like this, you will also like Misty Mawn.
Do a google search.
She is also on etsy.

Rachel Anderson said...

wonderful and dreamy... sigh. :)

my favorite and my best- MFAMB to you said...

stunning. i am a fan as well.

Priya Raj said...

Stunning work .... Speaks for itself !!

Karen Albert said...

Sarah I love this artist and her paintings! The is an ethereal quality yet they are also lush and have a richness in their color palette.

Art by Karena

Nameless Art said...

Just found her work & then your feelin it too!