Friday, July 06, 2012

Cosmic Cafe

Last night's birthday dinner was at the Cosmic Cafe.  I had my heart set on the V Spot Cafe in the Knox Henderson area of Dallas, but those a-holes were closed for no apparent reason. Vegans man, they're so flaky. (Or the owner's mom died or something horrible like that... and if this is the case, I retract my previous bout of heartless snark. You're not an a-hole and I'm so sorry for your loss and I just really wanted some Portabella Mushroom Fries.) So instead of the V Spot, we went to a groovy vegetarian outpost in this steak-obsessed city called the Cosmic Cafe.  It was delicious! Here are some photos of this magic carpet ride of a restaurant.














5 comments:

Connie said...

What a groovy,funk-daddy place! Hope the food was good.

lynn said...

my daughter & I eat there almost every time I come to Ft. Worth to visit!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been hanging out with your foul-mouthed buddy from MFAMB again...

JMedina said...

This place look like a mini exotic vacation! Hope the food is just as interesting!

Mardi said...

This looks so great!