Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm writing for Houzz!

Hello dear readers. I've just begun some freelance writing for Houzz.com and am excited to share my first article with you! Thank you to home owners, Melanie and Omar Abderrahman for opening their beautiful home and heart for this interview. And thank you to Houzz for asking me to come over and play!  So head on over to Houzz.com, read and comment and thank you for your support! Click HERE for the full article.









Follow me on Houzz.com by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is such great opportunity Sarah! I just read and commented.

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:) Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

Have a great week.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(sweden)