Friday, March 02, 2012

Bohemian Healer

It's Friday and I'm at home with a sick baby and a four-year-old who can't understand why we're home bound today.  What is my plan?  I don't really know, except to be in the moment, and create some space for a sick baby, a busy preschooler and a mama in the middle of a juice cleanse.  Today I'm invoking my inner healer - a modern day sorceress who can muster magic from a pile of laundry and heal the sick with cosmic kisses.


1. I will create sacred space.

source


2. I will play and make magic with my imagination.

source


3. I will wear comfy magical garb and hold my baby.

source


4.  I will ingest magical potions.

source


5.  And I will do what mothers have been doing since the dawn of time..
I will make it all better.

source



...today is the last day to enter the Bedding Style Giveaway!  
Enter to win by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Of course you will...you are a mother...

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

We need some magic in our lives.

michellek said...

i love this post and you use beautiful photos.

MFAMB said...

you're the coolest.