Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Hot Pink Fever

It's almost Valentines Day, people.  I'm getting hot pink fever.  All I want to do is eat chocolate and wear a hot pink party dress.  I've got the chocolate, but I'm afraid I don't have the party dress.  I don't think I even have a single party dress - hot pink or otherwise.  I suppose this calls for a little trip to my favorite Dallas consignment shop.  And maybe I'll swing by and see the See's Candy ladies too!

source

source

source

source

source

source

source


Hey, check out THIS hot little number...

source

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, I love me some hot pink. Fabulous post. xo

Unknown said...

LOVING all this hot pink- gorgeous!

Connie said...

OH MY!!! I wouldn't have thought that I would be so attracted to hot pink. But how fabulous are those first two, especially that black flowered wallpaper. NICE!

Jessica said...

wow, crazy fun spaces!!

anyaadores said...

Absolutely amazing splashes of PINK prettiness :)
have a great day,
Axx

Los Mundos de Momó said...

Fantastic post..i love hot pink

Jane W. said...

Hot pink is my favorite color!! I seem to remember a quote from Diana Vreeland where she says it's the navy blue of India.

Barbara said...

We are of like mind - I bought a hot pink scarf today! It's such an energizing, fun-loving color, and much need in the dead of winter here!

Meera @ firstsense said...

Juicy post! I love the vivacious energy of this colour.

Meera xx