Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mexico and Back Again

Hello everyone!  Thank you for allowing me to take a week away from La Maison Boheme.  My husband, Jack, and I had a spectacular time in Cancun.  Here's a look at our trip!  For those of you who dread slide shows from well-meaning friends upon their return from some place that you couldn't give a hoot about, just skip the video.  Its mostly just gushy photos of me and my man drinking coconut drinks on a pretty beach.  It's good to be back and I'll resume our regularly scheduled programming on Monday!





7 comments:

Jay said...

The video parts in your video are such an inspiration. Also I love the music - buena vista social club ♥
Glad, you guys enjoyed your trip.
Jay
artandloveandme.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

I'm living vicariously through you...it's COLD here! :)

Looks like you had a spectacular holiday!

MFAMB said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

thank you.

anita said...

I'm so happy for you -- getting away (sans kiddos) sounds heavenly!!

Rianna said...

Am extremely jealous! Have always wanted to go to Mexico, might be on the cards next year. Looks amazing

Rianna xxx

http://appliquefashion.blogspot.com

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Glad you had a wonderful time!! I will be there for New Year's and I. Can't. Wait!!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

So, so thrilled for you.
The best, most deserving parents in the world.
Cheers, Alcira

nerochronicles.com