Friday, November 04, 2011

Three Year Blogiversary

I was reading THIS post yesterday, celebrating The Zhush's two year anniversary and I thought, "Hey, this sounds familiar."  I checked my first post and sure enough, it's dated November 3, 2008.  I'm like that neglectful husband who always forgets his anniversary.  Ah, who cares... so I'm celebrating a day late!

source

This blog started three years ago as a whim and has become one of my most treasured parts of the day.  I had no idea how important this blog would be to me when I began.  Thank you for being here, for reading, and for helping me create my own little bit of heavenly cloud in the cyber-sky.  Truly, thank you.



Don't forget to enter our current giveaway!  
Click HERE to enter.

14 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

you're the best. love coming here...donna

Amina said...

Happy Birthday to you,,happy birthday to you!!! Your blog it´s perfect. Congratulations!
Kisses
Amina

anita said...

Yay! I'm with Donna. I love it here.

Appletree said...

congrats!!!!!

Brandi said...

Happy happy blog birthday! So glad to have met you here and in real life!

Miranda said...

Happy Anniversary to one of the best blogs -- and bloggers -- in cyberspace!

Ann said...

Congratulations! Three years- I can only imagine!

Blogging certainly takes dedication and love and it shows here!

Sarah said...

Happy Blogiversary, Sarah!!! Wish I had found you 3 years ago;) Congrats on such an accomplishment!!! You really have such a talent and inspirational style, thank you for keeping at it and doing it so well! Have a great weekend!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Oh my, three years, that is amazing.
Happy Blogiversary!

Emily said...

Happy 3Rd Year, and I just found you!!!

Jay said...

Happy Blogiversary! :) Because of you I found out about doulas and about my wish to become one myself after the birth of my first child which is NOT going to happen anytime soon because I am still attending colleg. ;) But still, wouldn't be disappointed if there is already or will be soon one on the way.

Love ;)
artandloveandme.blogspot.com
Feel free to visit. (:

Jimmy The Undercover Designer said...

We are all happy for that "whim" three years ago :) happy anniversary and we look forward to many more

La Maison Boheme said...

Jay - I'm so touched that my work as a doula inspired you to follow along that path! Amazing. ...and your blog is so lovely and thoughtful. Thank you.

Jay said...

I find births so powerful and meaningful. And I love that quote I just recently found: "We have a secret in our culture and it's not that birth is painful. It's that women are strong." Oh, and thank you for visiting my blog ;)