Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sarah Saw Something

It's time for another installment of Sarah Saw Something, where I share little odds and ends that I found interesting around the blogosphere this week. 

This home is awesome (via Bliss).  The architecture is fun, rustic, modern and perfectly frames the environment that surrounds the home.   




This week, I found a beautiful blog (I'm sure I'm the last one to know about it) called Miss Moss.  I was totally captivated by these beach photos from the gahetNA National Archives.  Here are two of my favorites. Click HERE to see more.





Last night my husband showed me this beautiful video from GetUp.org and I can't stop watching it.  We all know it's time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some great finds!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I can't get over those fabulous photos!!! They just look so effortlessly glamorous...LOVE! Hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving! (c:

Appletree said...

love the video.
it's way past time.

Meta Musings said...

great pics!

xx