Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Color Cleanse

...another installment of Color Cleanse.  Sometimes I get bogged down by my two or three favorite, go-to colors.  I end up using them in everything.  That's when I know it's time for a color cleanse.  To see previous installments of Color Cleanse click HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE or HERE.

source

source

source unknown

source

source

source

source

This weekend, we hosted my four-year-old son's preschool class at our home for an art play date.  They kids took bleeding tissue paper and stuck them to a 5x5 inch canvas.  When they were done with their mini masterpieces, I sealed them with Modge Podge.  Here is a photo of all the pieces together.  Didn't they do a lovely job?



P.S.  Don't forget to enter our current giveaway from Shabby Apple!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving all this gorgeous colour and adore the tissue paper art- so fun that you had all the kids over for an art playdate!!!

Amina said...

ohh,,que explosión de color. Precioso
Besos
Amina

ms.composure said...

def loving all of these pic! so creative and so colorful!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The wall with the paint cannes is so cool, but the smell...

Barbara said...

All gorgeous. As a confirmed color freak, I applaud your color cleansing! :) Especially adore the umbrella painting!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those artworks hung directly onto windows! I have never thought to do that but isn't is just stunning! Gosh, all of these images are beautiful.
Kim
www.inspiredlines.blogspot.com