Saturday, October 01, 2011

Sarah Saw Something

Time for another installment of Sarah Saw Something, where I share little odds and ends that I found interesting around the blogosphere this week.


I loved this collection of Sara Essex photos from the NY Times showcased at The Visual Vamp!  They are artists homes - so boho and beautiful.  And thank you Valorie for the little shout out!  Click HERE to see more.




New Tori!  Night of Hunters is out and you can listen to the album in its entirety for free via NPR. The songs are complex beautiful melodies and she showcases the voice of her daughter Natashya (age 11) in 4 of the tracks.  Its good stuff (as always.)




I fell in love with this painting by Felice Casorati.  I saw it at Art & Lair, which always showcases great art and interiors.  Click HERE to see the original post.

Girl on a Red Carpet 1912

4 comments:

Karena said...

Very excited to hear the new music from Tori Amos!!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Deanna said...

I suppose that I should have guessed we would share a love for Tori! This makes me smile. Do you have a favorite album?

Sarah Greenman said...

I think my favorite Tori albums are "Little Earthquakes" (of course), "From the Choirgirl Hotel", and "Scarlet's Walk". I love "The Bee Keeper" too... I just think she's wonderful.

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

The painting is really beautiful, so colorful.