Saturday, July 02, 2011

Sarah Saw Something

Time for another installment of Sarah Saw Something, where I share little bits and bobs that I found interesting in the blogosphere this week. Enjoy! 


 I love these photos by David Wooly via Head Over Heels.  Nelya, you always post the most breathtaking spaces.  I love your blog!  Click HERE to see more.





I was just introduced to the beautiful art and stone work of Jeffery Bale via Plum Sienna. I would love to try something like this in my back yard.  I could do a dumb-down version of this, right? Click HERE to see more of Bale's stone mosaics.





Look at this beautiful boho jewelry, hand made by Rachel Anderson from One Man's Trash.  I think I need to have THIS ( The Pasha Watercolor Necklace).  My birthday is only three days away... anyone?  anyone?  I love that it's all crafted from stuff she has lying around the house.  Up-cycle, people, up-cycle!





And lastly, don't forget that the online auction to benefit my son, Charlie, is underway this weekend!  The auction is being hosted through Facebook.  Go to the auction page HERE and "like" the page.  Then start bidding!  All proceeds go to Help Charlie Heal - a fund for Charlie's crazy big medical expenses.  Thank you all for your amazing support as Charlie gets ready for craniofacial surgery on August 1st. 

3 comments:

nelya said...

Aw shucks, thanks Sarah. I think you're pretty great too.

Have a wonderful weekend! That Charlie is just the cutest!!!

Unknown said...

Those David Wooly shots are UH-mazing! I am so sad that I missed the auction but elated to hear that it was so successful! And that jewelry reminds me, are you familiar with 31 Bits? C

Sarah Greenman said...

Caroline, I'm not familiar with 31 Bits. Off yo google it! XO