Friday, May 20, 2011

Vintage Industrial

I wanted to share with you this very cool vintage store and showroom that I found via Flickr.  If you haven't already been introduced, allow me to present Agent Gallery Chicago, a spectacular circus of curios and collectibles.  Their stuff ranges from old work benches and industrial lighting to bizarre items like medical ephemera from the turn of the century.  I am in love with the moon map pictured below.  To see their incredible collection, click HERE.










3 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Beautiful items, except the last chair. Kind of scary :).

Unknown said...

Very cool- I love that draftsman table!!

anita said...

Sarah, check out Modern 50:
http://modern50.com/

They seem to be doing much of the same thing -- (they are here in Virginia; about 1.5 hours from me.) I haven't been there, but I love looking at the goods on their website.

p.s. I love that moon map!!!!