Friday, April 22, 2011

Black and White Tile Floors

I might never leave home if I had a bath tub like the one pictured below.  If this room were in my home, I'd extend that amazing black and white tile out into the entire house.  I don't think I've ever seen a tile shape quite like this.  Its stunning.

source

source

source
I also love the tile used below in this ante-room.  Its perfect for a little sun room or indoor patio.  Again, I'd extend it into the rooms that flank each side.  Its so beautiful and I imagine, cool on the feet - just the thing for a hot spring and summer in Texas.

source

source

source unknown to me


Just a reminder:
If you haven't entered our current giveaway to win
a gorgeous summer dress from Shabby Apple, do it now!

Click HERE to enter.

2 comments:

helen tilston said...

I totally agree with you on the tiles. Stunning and timeless
I love the kitchen with the butcher block in wood and the wood continues on the countertops. Original and different
Thanks for posting

Michele Blaker said...

These pictures make me feel so much better about the old black and white tiles in my bathrooms. And gives me some new ideas for colors to go with them. Now, if I could just figure out how to get all that grout clean between those small hex tiles, it would look so much better.