Saturday, March 05, 2011

Sarah Saw Something

Time for another weekly installment of Sarah Saw Something, where I share little bits and bobs that I found interesting in the blogosphere this week. Enjoy!

A little ditty at Burlap + Blue featuring my Etsy shop! 


I'm excited about what's coming soon to A Bloomsbury Life...




This dreamy house tour at Desire to Inspire.  The home is for sale HERE.



This week I was excited to find The Voter Effect.  Sign up, get information about political issues of interest and stay connected to your state legislators!  


 What?  Breast milk ice cream?  It must be real, because its on the BBC.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited about the vlogging at BL- and the ice cream...I just can't get on board- yuk!!

The Creative Bohemian said...

I read about the breast milk ice cream online. It's real, bizarre, but real.

Do you think it was a man or a woman that came up with this?

Notes From ABroad said...

I love BL !!
I can't even think about the ice cream.
I want that room with the bed and the fireplace .. now.
Have a good weekend ! Carnivale here ! ( lots of drums .. sigh)

Karena said...

Sarah thanks so much for the fun links!

Do come and enter my Artful Offering!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Vintage is for Lovers said...

Great links! And I have to say, the breast milk ice cream people have a great idea! I wish I would have produced enough to make my own! ;) xo Samantha

Anonymous said...

That home is what my day dreams are made out of ...I was born in the wrong land..I need to move to Oz.