Friday, December 31, 2010

Something's coming...


I love marking the end of a year.  The weather is cold, keeping us in hibernation mode and creating a little space to think about what has passed and what is to come.  The thing I'm most immediately excited about is that starting this week, I'm renewing the look of my blog.  I gave myself a little Christmas present: Shari of Little Blue Deer is helping me freshen up here at La Maison Boheme.  Dear readers, I want to thank you for spending your hard-earned, precious time with me at La Maison Boheme.  I know that there are thousands of things to read on the internet and I am constantly amazed and humbled that you are here.  So, in honor of your awesomeness, I think its time that I polish the silver and pull out the good linens.  Don't you think?  So please check back on Monday to see and experience my new duds.  Cheers and have a fabulous New Year's Eve!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh can't wait to see it!!! Shari is amazing so I know it will be gorgeous! Wishing you all the very best in 2011:)xo

My Grama's Soul said...

Somethin's coming and I think it is gonna' be good!!

Xo

Jo

anita said...

How great, Sarah!!
Can't wait to see the new look.
Happy New Year to you.
Best,
Anita