Tuesday, November 09, 2010

More amazing chandeliers

I'm still on the hunt to find a chandelier for my master bedroom.  My goal is to find something affordable, which is a tall order when it comes to chandeliers.  I've been prowling consignment stores, antique shops, overstock warehouses, etc.  But so far... nothing. 

via Angelo : HOME

via The Diversion Project

via Bohemian Shoebox

via Mrs. Boho

via Sweet Space

via Keltainen Talo Rennalla
P.S. Don't forget to enter our two current giveaways.  The first, from Burlap and Blue, ends tonight at 9pm EST.  The second, from Sweetnature Designs ends Monday, Nov. 15th at 9pm EST.  Check back here all month for amazing giveaways as part of the 2010 Holiday Gift Guide hosted by La Maison Boheme!

5 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Until this very moment, I did not know my life was missing an Yves Klein Blue flocked chandelier.

Balancing Lisa said...

LOVE the idea of having a chandelier in the bedroom! I would actually one day love to have one in my hypothetical walk in closet! hey, a girl can dream right?!

http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

Brandi@ Flights of Whimsy said...

Tell me about it! I've been looking for a small one for our bathroom and no luck unless I want to pay $$$$! I don't know how you can live with no ceiling fan in your bedroom, too hot for me!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

The blue chandelier is gorgeous...what a statement piece... :)))

www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Susannah said...

Alston's Old Home Place in Garland had some chandeliers that were amazing. Many of them needed TLC, but the prices definitely reflect that.